Mission and Code of Ethics
As leaders in the housing industry since 1942, we are dedicated to protecting the industry while promoting ethical business practices and standards. We support our community through education, membership requirements and philanthropic efforts.
Code of Ethics:
As a member in good standing of the Home Builders Association of Greater Tulsa, I believe in, and accept the responsibilities and obligations inherent in the home building profession. Basic to these ethical beliefs, I support the following objectives.
- To conduct business affairs with professionalism and skill.
- To provide the best housing value possible through the use of quality materials, services and construction methods.
- To build and renovate homes with high standards of safety, sanitation and livability.
- To comply with building codes, laws, and regulations for the betterment of the home building industry and for the health, safety, and progress of the community.
- To comply with industry standards adopted by the Association.
- To provide timely response to items covered under the applicable warranty.
- To provide timely payment of valid debts.
- To seek to resolve business controversies in accordance with grievance procedures defined by the Association.