Harvest of Homes
OCTOBER 24-26, 2014
New Homes Open 1-6 PM Daily | Free Admission
Twenty-three new homes will be ripe for the picking this October during the annual Harvest of Homes new home showcase, presented by the Owasso Chapter of the Home Builders Association of Greater Tulsa and sponsored by Arvest Bank and RCB Bank. This Fall new home showcase highlights the latest home trends and community amenities in cities to the north of Tulsa, giving prospective buyers the opportunity to learn more about the area's premier builders. Featured homes are located in Owasso, Collinsville, Skiatook, Sperry and Verdigris.
The Official Guide:
The Official Harvest of Homes Guide is in the October issue of NuReDo Magazine. Also, the magazine will be available in any participating home and at Owasso and Collinsville QuikTrips. Click the image below for a digital edition:
2014 Participating Builders:
- 1st Choice Quality Builders
- American Heartland BLDG Co.
- Artisan Construction of Oklahoma
- Capital Homes Residential Group
- CedarRock Homes
- Concept Builders
- Epic Custom Homes
- Executive Homes
- IronWood Custom Homes, LLC
- Oklahoma Royal Homes
- Rausch Coleman Homes
- Ruhl Construction
- Signature Series Homes
- Simmons Homes
- Villa Homes LLC
- Winkley Homes
2014 Featured Subdivision:
- Stone Canyon Living
Highlights of the Harvest of Homes:
- Free advice from homebuilders and real estate professionals on achieving the dream of homeownership in communities to the north of Tulsa.
- A range of home styles, prices and locations.
- The latest materials and technology in today's new homes.
- Ideas on floor plans to suit your family and lifestyle.
The 2014 Harvest of Homes is presented by the Owasso Chapter of the Home Builders Association of Greater Tulsa, and sponsored by Arvest Bank, RCB Bank, Classic Chevrolet, F&M Bank & Trust Co. of Tulsa, Bank of Oklahoma Mortgage, Oklahoma Natural Gas Company, Verdigris Valley Electric Coop.
For more information contact the Home Builders Association of Greater Tulsa at 918-663-1100.