2019 Greater Tulsa Parade of Homes™
The annual new home showcase presented by the Home Builders Association of Greater Tulsa and sponsored by Samsung Electronics. This year’s event will feature more than 150 homes from more than 60 of the area’s top builders and highlight the latest in neighborhood amenities in four featured subdivisions. Featured homes range in price from $150,000 to more than $1 million.
The Parade of Homes includes homes throughout cities in the Tulsa metro area including: Bixby, Broken Arrow, Collinsville, Coweta, Glenpool, Jenks, Owasso, Sand Springs, Skiatook, Tulsa. For a map of all home locations, pick up the Official Guide at participating QuikTrip locations beginning June 15. Look for the Official “Parade of Homes” Sign in the front yard!
Check back in March for a list of featured subdivisions!
Highlights of the Parade of Homes
- All homes are staffed during event hours by builders or company representatives, providing an opportunity to get professional advice on achieving the dream of owning or building a new home.
- A wide range of home styles, prices and locations.
- The latest innovations in materials, features and technology for new homes.
- Ideas on floor plans to fit your family and lifestyle.
For more information:
- The Official Guide, which contains maps, home and building company descriptions and floor plan information, will be available beginning Friday, June 15 at all area QuikTrips.
- Attendees can download the MyHomeFound app for both Android and iPhone users. Finding a dream home is now easier than ever with this interactive app which allows users to browse photo galleries and floor plans, filter homes that meet your desired criteria, get directions and more.
- Go to www.TulsaHBA.com or call 918-663-5820.
Saturday, June 15 - Sunday, June 23
Homes open 1 to 7 p.m. daily
Homes open for extended hours- Subdivisions TBA
- Tuesday, June 18 |
- Wednesday, June 19 |
- Thursday, June 20 |
Click below to view the Web version of the offical MyHomeFound App!