As a member in good standing of the Home Builders Association of Greater Tulsa. I believe in, and accept, the responsibilities and obligations inherent in the home building profession.
Basic to these ethical beliefs, I support the following objectives:
- To conduct business affairs with professionalism and skill
- To provide the best housing value possible through the use of quality materials, services and construction backed by integrity.
- To build and renovate homes with high standards of safety, sanitation and livability.
- To comply with all codes and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for the health, safety and progress of the community.
- To provide timely response to items covered under the applicable warranty.
- To seek to resolve business controversies through a non-litigation dispute resolution mechanism.
I agree to support and abide by the decisions of the Association in promoting and enforcing this Code of Ethics.