Why Use An HBA Member
Your home is the largest investment you will likely ever make. Whether you are building a new home or remodeling an existing one, you owe it to yourself to use only the best in the business, a professional member of the Home Builders Association of Greater Tulsa. The HBA of Greater Tulsa has done the research for you.
- All Builder Members have workers comp and general liability insurance.
- Have been in business for at least one year.
- Utilize alternative dispute resolution.
- Have provided professional and personal references.
- Abide by a code of ethics and professional standards.
Use these additional resources to make informed decisions on your next building or home improvement project:
- Online Membership Directory
- Event Information
- Tips for Choosing a Builder and Remodeler
- HBA Membership Information
- Remodeler Bios
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tips for Choosing a Remodeler
Code of Ethics
As a Member in good standing of the Home Builders Association of Greater Tulsa, we believe in and accept the responsibilities and obligations inherent in the home building profession. Basic to these ethical beliefs, we support the following objectives:
- To conduct business affairs with professionalism, integrity and skill.
- To provide the best housing value possible through the use of quality materials, services and construction methods.
- To build and renovate homes with high standards of safety, sanitation and livability.
- To comply with building codes, laws and regulations for the betterment of the home building industry and for the health, safety and progress of the community.
- To comply with industry standards adopted by the Association.
- To provide timely response to items covered under the applicable warranty.
- To provide timely payment of valid debts.
- To seek to resolve business controversies in accordance with grievance procedures defined by the Association.
If you are searching for a company for your next project, make sure to find out if they are a member of the HBA. If not, consider, why not?