Interested in exhibiting at the 2023 Greater Tulsa Home & Garden Show?
Check out the resources below:
- If you are an HBA member and want to receive the member discount you must use the company name on record with the HBA.
- If you are not an HBA member and want to become a member to receive the discount – all memberships must be approved by February 10, 2023. To receive membership information, contact Director of Member Engagement Blake Howard at email@example.com or 918-663-5820.
- We guarantee a 120-volt electrical outlet within 25 feet of your booth. Exhibitors are responsible for bringing an extension cord. If you need more than 120-volts of electric, you can indicate that on the contract, you can go back and purchase it at any time.
- Exhibitor Handbooks, Judging Forms, Advanced Ticket Forms and anything else pertaining to the Show will be available on the website as they are completed. They will be up no later than January 12, 2023.
- For any questions, please refer to the website. Information will be updated regularly. Or contact Sarah Gentry and she will be happy to walk you through the contract process. 918-663-5820 firstname.lastname@example.org
What comes with my booth?
The Greater Tulsa Home & Garden Show will provide standard pipe and drape (black and burgundy) and a 7"x 44" ID sign. Island booths do not include pipe and drape. Also your booth does not include carpet, furniture, wastebasket etc. Your service kit will have all the forms necessary if you need to rent these items. We do guarantee electricity within 25 ft. of your booth but you are responsible for providing any extension cord. You may also bring your own furnishings. Additionally, each Exhibitor will receive complimentary 20 VIP Tickets for Thursday, March 10th, opening night of the Show. Many exhibitors give these tickets to clients or potential clients, friends and family.
Where do I pick up my exhibitor badges?
When you move into the show you must check in at the Show Office (located just west of main entrance lobby behind the Golden Driller at the Expo Square) There you will be given a package with useful show information as well as your exhibitor badges, move-in/out passes and complimentary concession coupons. Exhibitor badges are assigned using the following formula: 100 sq/ft= 4, 150 sq/ft= 5, 200 sq/ft= 6, and 300 sq/ft or larger =12. If badges are lost or additional badges are needed, they will be available for $5 each.
Am I allowed to drive onto the floor during move-in/move-out?
Yes, if you drive a vehicle into Expo Square during move-in, unload and remove it as quickly as possible in order to keep the aisles clear for other traffic. No vehicles will be allowed in after 9pm on March 8, 2023, no exceptions. Please plan accordingly.
May I use a microphone or voice enhancer in my booth?
Microphones must be pre-approved by the Greater Tulsa Home & Garden Show management. Please make sure you make the appropriate selection on your exhibitor contract.
What if I need to cancel my exhibit space?
The HBA has set forth the following fee schedule in the event of cancellation. The parties agree that these fees are a fair and reasonable estimation of HBA's loss as a result of cancellation. Vendor shall pay the cancellation fee as liquidated damages if booth is canceled.• Cancelled more than 100 days prior to March 9, 2023 – 34%• Cancelled 99 - 60 days prior to March 9, 2023 - 70%• Cancelled 59 days or less prior to March 9, 2023 - 100%Written notice of cancellation must be delivered to HBA and may be made by mail, facsimile or electronic transmission. Cancellation date will be considered the date such written notification was received by HBA. Liquidated damages resulting from cancellation shall be due and payable at the time of cancellation.